Peake ReLeaf is an independent medical cannabis dispensary located in Rockville, Maryland. They have worked as a community partner with TRIO providing educational resources and presentations about medical cannabis and its relevance for the medical transplant community.
They work tirelessly to enhance the patient experience by consciously and ethically dispensing the highest quality medical cannabis. Using our knowledge, passion and respect for cannabis, they inspire the community to view its therapeutic benefits in a new light.
Peake ReLeaf in the News
- “A New Leaf” feature in Bethesda Magazine
- Feature in The Washington Post concerning medical cannabis education
- The story of Peake ReLeaf feature with National Cannabis Festival
Peake ReLeaf’s Community Outreach Efforts
- Clean Slate Expungement Clinic Series
- PeakeCast with guests Warren Lemley (CEO, Peake ReLeaf) and Luke Jones (Maryland NORML)
Ask Dr. Will, Peake ReLeaf’s Medical Director
Blog Posts from Peake ReLeaf
- The FDA And CBD: Shaping Guidelines For Hemp As Medicine: Hemp for medicinal use has been conquering multiple markets. Hemp-derived CBD is in wellness shops, big brand stores like Walgreens and Walmart, and creeping into more and more cannabis dispensary lobbies. Many are finding various wellness benefits. But it’s of utmost importance that more clinical research be completed thanks to hemp’s legalization with the 2018 Farm Bill. Read more
Learn more about Peake ReLeaf
TRIO-Maryland Chapter, Inc. (TRIO Maryland) is an independently chartered Maryland non-profit charitable corporation. TRIO Maryland is not associated with any individual practitioner(s) or institutional health care provider(s), Medical Cannabis Dispensary, Medical Cannabis Grower(s) or Manufacturer(s). TRIO Maryland does not recommend or endorse any specific health care provider(s), physician(s), practitioner(s), tests, procedures, products, opinions or information provided at any TRIO Maryland sponsored event, presentation, conference or on the TRIO Maryland website. The content and all information provided on the website and at individual presentations and during any event sponsored by TRIO Maryland is at the sole and individual discretion and responsibility of the presenter and TRIO Maryland assumes no liability or responsibility for said information. Please consult your transplant team before making any changes or additions to your transplant regimen.